A real estate transaction for most people usually involves a major investment of their savings and a long term obligation to repay their debt. Each purchase or sale of residential, commercial, industrial, or investment property must address numerous legal issues such as: contract review, disclosures, inspections, loan requirements, warranties, title insurance, survey, zoning, leases, government requirements, just to name a few. Additionally, during the ownership or occupancy of real estate, all parties are required to comply with contractual obligations, state laws, and even certain municipal laws, such as Chicago Landlord Tenant Ordinance.
These matters can involve building code violations, repairs, leases, unpaid rent, condominium association disputes, and many other potential issues. From small condominiums to multi-million dollar buildings, we commonly assist our client with issues relating to:
- Mortgage Enforcement and Defense
- Mechanic Lien Enforcement and Defense
- Short Sales, Modifications, REO Sales Representation
- Eviction Enforcement and Defense
- Lease Disputes and Agreements
- Residential and Commercial Closings
- Association Enforcements and Disputes
- Condominium Matters Including Collection
- Title Insurance Issues, Lien Removal
- Loan Package Preparations and Compliance
- New Construction and Conversion Issues
While we are fully prepared to litigate your real estate matter in a court of law or equity, we believe preparation is the key to each successful real estate transaction. Scheduling a free consultation prior to negotiating, executing any document, or taking possession is truly advantageous in any real estate matter.
For more information, please call up to schedule a free consultation.